Top 5 Cashmere Necessities
Happy Tuesday! I’m running around today finishing up errands before we leave for NYFW- but first I’m attending the Tommy show tomorrow in Venice- make sure to follow along on Insta story as I’ll be trying to film Gigi as much as possible! (I love her hahah).
I’m doing something a bit different on my blog this week. Beginning on Friday I’ll be having daily Fashion Week recaps for each day I’m in New York and Paris, so FriYAY Faves won’t be happening on Friday and I’m pushing it up to today!
It’s been rainy and dreary in LA, which always makes me think of cozy necessities, especially cashmere. Cashmere is a classic piece that will keep you extra warm during winter without having to wear too many layers. I always feel like I’m wearing two sweaters, just because the quality is so great and keeps everything insulated.
Here are 5 cashmere pieces that will keep you cozy and chic during winter:
1. J.CREW: I’m a huge fan of camel right now and this is a great option for over-a-turtleneck like pictured.
2. LINGUA FRANCA: I’m a big fan of the Lingua Franca embroidered sweaters with the catchy phrases, as seen on me in the photo above.
3. ZARA BEANIE: I recently just got this and it was better quality than I expected! Love that Zara is now offering key cashmere pieces.
4. VINCE: Cashmere cardigans are my go-to when I travel.
5. NORDSTROM: This ultra lightweight cashmere wrap comes in a variety of colors and perfect for doubling as a scarf.