FriYAY Favs: Summer Flats
Wearing: Forever 21 mules
It’s Friday finalllllly! Last night I met up with Shalice for dinner at Commissary at The Line Hotel. Definitely check out this spot if you are in the area- the food was delish but the ambiance was even better (video version on Snapchat: thriftsnthreads). We had fun catching up over dinner, drinks and of course americano!
Anyways…it’s no secret I spend most of my life in flats and even though sandals are everywhere right now- I’m not ditching my favorite closed-toed styles. Here are my current top picks (in no particular order):
1. ASOS camel– I’m digging the western feel while keeping the loafer vibe. The suede is also wearable year-round with the 70s trend in full force for fall.
2. Forever 21 rose gold– Forever 21 always surprises me with their on-trend shoe selection. If you are looking for pointy flats in a fun color, check there first!
3. Jeffrey Campbell grey– The ankle details on these are amazing! A little gladiator inspo on a closed-toe.
4. Sigerson Morrison nude– These are so wearable with just the color alone- but the ankle strap is a definite added bonus.
6. Mango black: These are currently my favorite black flats in my closet. You may notice I wear them often (maybe too often) #noshame.
7. ASOS white: It wouldn’t be summer without a pair of white flats and the cutout details on these have me sold!
Have an amazing weekend!