FriYAY Favs: Sunnies
Happy Friyayyyy. I love a good pair of sunglasses- mainly because I’m a freak about sun protection and protecting my eyes is no different. I also just feel blind being outside or driving without them… especially in the year-round LA sun.
I particularly like aviators because of the lightweight factor, usually very thin sides, and mainly the weird fact that I have to have the top of my eyebrows showing with any sunglasses I wear- and aviators generally never go above the brow. That being said, here are my top aviator picks for right now in no particular order:
1. TOM FORD: As long as the brow bar is completely straight across, I love styles with this look and this shape is a perfect version.
2. ASOS: A little top detail to keep these a bit more interesting.
3. ANTHROPOLOGIE: These are super lightweight even with the plastic rim and I’m a sucker for tortoise shell.
4. ACNE STUDIOS: I am obsessed with the ultra flat design… so chic!
5. RAY-BAN: Clearly a classic, however their original style seems too small- the “Large” style is a better fit.
Have an amazing weekend (and protect your eyes)! 🙂