Top 5 Brow Products I Use
Happy Friday! I always get asked questions about my everyday makeup routine. Filling in my brows is a huge part of my routine, even though it only takes a few minutes. I already have thicker brows, so I don’t need to fill them in too much. I like to make them more symmetrical and fill in spots that need it. It’s an easy way to make you look more awake.
It is always important to maintain your brow shape by plucking a few stray hairs. I don’t encourage waxing but I’ve done it before- I think it irritated my skin too much that I decided it wasn’t for me. Now, I simply let them be as natural as possible and pluck the ones that aren’t helping the shape. I personally love full brows but it is important not to overdo when filling them it! My goal is to always make them look as natural as possible.
Check out some of my favorite brow products below:
1. IT COSMETICS BROW POWER (I always fill in my brows with this)
2. ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS BROW DEFINER (great for outlining your brows, if you don’t need to fill them in a lot)
3. BENEFIT COSMETICS HIGH BROW HIGHLIGHT AND LIFT PENCIL (for meetings and events I like to highlight underneath my brows for an added pop)
4. MARY KAY BROW GEL (shapes and defines brows, keeping them in place all day…a MUST)
5. SHISEIDO BROW SERUM (helps with eyebrow hair growth, creating thicker brows)
What do you do to maintain your brows? Comment below!