FriYAY Favs: Nordstrom Half Yearly
Happppy Fridayyyy. Jadyn got braces yesterday (big milestone!) and I had so much fun last night celebrating a white summer night with 365 Hangers, but now we’re ready for the long weekend!First though, let me fill you in on my Nordstrom sale favorites!
To me, a major sale means mostly accessories and in this case I’m especially obsessed with the shoes (what’s new? shoes make an outfit #letmetellyou). Here’s my favorites in no particular order:
1. Crossbody– Suede, grey and wearable all summer… can’t get it out of my brain!
2. Watch– I love the modern but extremely classic look of this piece!
3. Nude heels– I love love these! The perfect pair for summer and elongating the legs.
4. Necklace– Even when I worked at Nordstrom in college, Dogeared was always one of my favs! Such classy and dainty styles.
5. Snake points – I can’t get over faux snakeskin and ultra pointy heels like these just kill any outfit (in a good way).
Have a great Memorial Day weekend! It if warms up… we’re definitely heading to the beach to catch some sandcrabs and sun. 🙂