Top 5 Distressed Jeans
Happy Fridayy! We are hard at work finishing up an exciting product on alll things Instagram, launching very soon and can’t wait to share it with you guys! You want to be on the list when it launches because there will be exclusive bonuses for those on my list first! Sign up to be notified about the launch HERE.
One question I get pretty frequently via e-mail is where I get my jeans? If you’ve been following me long enough you know jeans are definitely a staple to my wardrobe! I try to tag the brands I’m wearing on Instagram as much as possible, but this way should be easier with the links. Here are my current top 5 favorite distressed jeans:
1. TOPSHOP: I typically wear the Jamie style from Topshop on repeat!
2. DL1961: This is one of my favorite brand of jeans, the denim is always very soft!
3. FRAME: Another one of my favorite brand of jeans, they always have the coolest hems/washes.
4. RAG & BONE This is a perfect light denim relaxed look, especially for Spring.
5. ASOS: I’ve always purposely ripped my ASOS jeans in the knee just a bit more after wearing them a few times and they end up having those perfect knee rips that looks like you’ve owned them for years!
Have an amazing weekend!