What’s In My Bag
I thought it would be really fun to share with you what I keep in my handbag! I think it’s always so interesting to see what my friends carry on an every day basis and thought it would be fun to share with you mine! I generally like to wear smaller handbags/crossbody bags because they are fun to style and very versatile. I’m currently wearing my Valentino Rockstud handbag.
What I keep in my handbag is really dependent on the season, for fall I’m all about moisturizing products- as my lips tend to get dry. Check out what’s in my bag below as it includes items I can’t leave home without! Maybe there’s something you might want to add to yours 🙂
What are some of your handbag essentials? Comment below!
1. MASON PEARSON Travel Brush: My hair can sometimes get frizzy or tangled throughout the day, I keep a brush in my handbag for a quick fix while on the go. The Mason Pearson travel brush is my favorite, it keeps my hair feeling so soft. I also have the full size one at home!
3. BY TERRY Baume de Rose: I use this ultra-nourishing treatment on my lips and cuticles. It smells amazing and keeps my lips/cuticles feeling moisturized throughout the day, especially in the cooler weather.
4. ELIZABETH AND JAMES McKinley Sunglasses: I always keep a pair of sunglasses in my handbag. I’ve really been loving these Elizabeth and James sunnies, so I’ve been keeping them in my bag, otherwise I’ll pack my classic Ray-Bans.
5. GIVENCHY Card Holder: I hardly ever carry cash, so this Givenchy card holder is perfect for me, plus it fits in all of my small bags.
6. HERBIVORE Rose Face Mist: With the cool weather my face can tend to get dry throughout the day, the Herbivore face mist is super hydrating and great for my complexion.
7. MAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencil (Etcetera): I always keep a lip pencil in my purse in case I need a touch up. I’ve currently been loving a classic nude lip and love how longwear the MAC lip pencils are.
8: NARS Audacious Lipstick (Vibeke): I also keep a nude lipstick to pair with my lip pencil. The NARS lipstick in Vibeke is the perfect shade of nude for my skin tone and is always my go-to.
9: ANKER Phone Charger: Besides my phone, the one thing I can never leave home without is a portable phone charger! I love this particular Anker charger because it will recharge my iPhone up to 7 times, it works great since I am always on the go or traveling. It is pretty lightweight and thin, so it fits in almost all of my small handbags.