Sometimes you need to splurge on a item that will last through the seasons, especially with something as classic as cashmere- I can’t remember a time when it wasn’t in style. Here are my top five picks for either 100% or blended cashmere sweaters:
1. KIT AND ACE: If you love cashmere, you will love Kit and Ace. Cool vibes and everything in the store has a blend of cashmere so you can’t go wrong. This is also the one I’m wearing above (cream only available in-store).
2. H&M: For $30 this 100% cashmere piece is a steal.
3. EQUIPMENT: A black turtleneck is a staple item for winter, especially one as soft as this.
4. MADEWELL: I really like the convertible design of this style, two in one- win win.
5. BLOOMINGDALE’S: The textured design is great for a casual weekend vibe.
Have a great Friday! 🙂