My Daily Hair Routine
We’re really excited to meet you guys who support us so much and we’re planning for light bites, coffee and champagne- plus Instagram worthy photo opps (of course)! Daily Dose will be closed to the public during that time so we’ll definitely have room to hang and it will be a more intimate setting. If you want to join, RSVP at [email protected]…. can’t wait to see you guys there!
Now that I’ll be posting daily content, I want to commit to at least once a week or every other week showing you guys beauty products I’m really loving. Whenever I feature items on Snapchat, I can tell from the screenshots and messages that you guys want more info on where to find it rather than me just showing it for a brief second. Today I’m going to show you which product I use on the regular to get a messy wave:
Shampoo & Condition:
1. Unite Volumizing Shampoo: This doesn’t weigh my hair down and is sulfate-free.
2. Unite 7Seconds Leave-In Detangler: I spray this on my ends after I get out of the shower and not sure if I can’t get enough of how good it smells or how nicely it moisturizes my locks, either way #win #win.
Heat Styling Prep:
3. Aveda Brilliant Damage Control: I spray this on my damp hair before I blow dry to protect against the heat.
4. Drybar Blow Dryer: I can’t travel without this thing, I love the way it dries my hair without the frizz.
5: Sephora Round Brush: Because my hair is naturally really curly I need to blow dry with a round brush to get it smooth.
6. T3 Curling Iron: I don’t know what my deal is but I still love a curling iron with a clip on the barrel to hold my ends in place as I style. I’ve tried various barrel-only curling irons and end up not using them over time. This one is my favvvvve! I mainly curl away from my face and leave the ends out a bit so they are straighter than my hair at the top.
7. Kevin Murphy Doo Over Finishing Spray: This adds volume and sets everything without weighing it down. #musthave
8. Kevin Murphy Shimmer Shine: This is the last product I spray in to add a bit more shine- especially to my ends. Jadyn loves this too because it has a hint of shimmer in it!
Because I get so many different hair samples to try I switch it up from time to time to test out new items- but this is definately my basic daily routine when I’m not testing any new items in between. 🙂