My Daily Hair Routine
Date: This Saturday (May 21st)
Where: Daily Dose Cafe, 1820 Industrial St, Los Angeles, CA 90021
We’re really excited to meet you guys who support us so much and we’re planning for light bites, coffee and champagne- plus Instagram worthy photo opps (of course)! Daily Dose will be closed to the public during that time so we’ll definitely have room to hang and it will be a more intimate setting. If you want to join, RSVP at email@example.com…. can’t wait to see you guys there!
Now that I’ll be posting daily content, I want to commit to at least once a week or every other week showing you guys beauty products I’m really loving. Whenever I feature items on Snapchat, I can tell from the screenshots and messages that you guys want more info on where to find it rather than me just showing it for a brief second. Today I’m going to show you which product I use on the regular to get a messy wave:
Shampoo & Condition:
1. Unite Volumizing Shampoo: This doesn’t weigh my hair down and is sulfate-free.
2. Unite 7Seconds Leave-In Detangler: I spray this on my ends after I get out of the shower and not sure if I can’t get enough of how good it smells or how nicely it moisturizes my locks, either way #win #win.
Heat Styling Prep:
3. Aveda Brilliant Damage Control: I spray this on my damp hair before I blow dry to protect against the heat.
4. Drybar Blow Dryer: I can’t travel without this thing, I love the way it dries my hair without the frizz.
5: Sephora Round Brush: Because my hair is naturally really curly I need to blow dry with a round brush to get it smooth.
6. T3 Curling Iron: I don’t know what my deal is but I still love a curling iron with a clip on the barrel to hold my ends in place as I style. I’ve tried various barrel-only curling irons and end up not using them over time. This one is my favvvvve! I mainly curl away from my face and leave the ends out a bit so they are straighter than my hair at the top.
7. Kevin Murphy Doo Over Finishing Spray: This adds volume and sets everything without weighing it down. #musthave
8. Kevin Murphy Shimmer Shine: This is the last product I spray in to add a bit more shine- especially to my ends. Jadyn loves this too because it has a hint of shimmer in it!
Because I get so many different hair samples to try I switch it up from time to time to test out new items- but this is definately my basic daily routine when I’m not testing any new items in between. 🙂